Saturday, January 2, 2010

Middle of Something

Everything is in motion, thoughts are being tossed and fermented.But so many things in our common world are sometimes not right, just not fair, and all of these could be fixed! I am certain of that. All it needs is wondering,listening, talking with each other, and praying to the God. And then DOING something.I know how it is when I feel ill,down, sad, and I cannot find a way out of it on my own. Then I am happy when someone comes and asks me, "What can I do for you? Can I be of assistance?" "Could I make you feel happy"?,"Can we singing along and etc. Once you acknowledge that you are always in the middle of something, you will stop waiting for some perfect time to speak it out and it is veritably help when you can get someone that really make you get out from all of the problematic bubbles that surrounding you. Thanks for everybody who always bring smile to my face. :)

Step by Step
Step by step..
The man watching his step while crossing the river, look like he takes quite a few moment to proceed for the next step.




No comments:

© www.nieziam.blogspot.com All images on this site are under the ownership & copyright of MOHAMAD NIZAM KASIM. No photograph may be reproduced, downloaded, copied, stored, manipulated, or used whole or in part of a derivative work, without the permission from the photographer. All Rights Reserved 2009.

Followers

free counters nieziam - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

BlogMalaysia.com

Powered By Blogger